Thursday 21 August 2014

Passed Oracle Java EE 6 Web Component Developer 1z0-899 Exam

First of all thanks to Almighty Dear Allah . 

Today I took the exam and was able to pass it with 87 %. Thanks to Kathy , Bert and Bryan for writing the book for this exam. 
I am thankful to Piotr Nowicki for his great questions related to Servlet 3.0 stuff ,Nikko for his hard work in preparing questions for this exam they are really helpful . 
Big thanks to ranchers Bibeault , Tim , Ulf and list goes on. Thanks to KT for again helping me out with Credit card. 


I want to share some tips for those who are preparing for the exam. 

I read the Head First Jsp Servlet book . Did the exams given at the end of every chapter. And I was doing quite good. 
As with any other certification exam you need practice . 
Lots of material is already available here Scwcd Links , first time I used Enthuware and It is quite good. It will give you confidence to appear for the real test. Initially I find hard to remember all the API , once I made my own notes it was easy to remember them. 

My scores in enthuware test studio 

Test 1 72% 
Test 2 74% 
Test 3 82% 
Test 4 68% 
Test 5 79% 
Test 6 84% 
Test 7 79% 
Test 8 79% 
Test 9 81% 
Test 10 80% 

Don`t be lazy in making your own notes after taking mock tests. And don`t hesitate to try the code yourself and ranchers will be there to answer your silly questions. 

Regarding the real exam it gives more preference to JSTL ,Jsp standard actions , MVC , Things you can do with DD . Annotation questions was very easy , it will be easy pick for you once you go through mock exams. 
Memorize the API well if you want to score more. 

And when you feel ready , go for it . 

Knowledge should make us humble not arrogant. 
Stay silent and let your success make the noise


You can read it at coderanch also coderanch

No comments:

Post a Comment